Sher-Wood HB Conversion Varnish
Ready-to-tint high solids catalyzed wood finishing bases
Sher-Wood® HB Pigmented Conversion Varnish Tint Bases are ready-to-tint high solids catalyzed wood finishing bases with quick build full hiding opaque colors for interior woodwork. This coating offers a smooth look and feel in a high performance conversion varnish for furniture, cabinets and other interior wood products. Optimized for use with our Color Express™ color delivery program using OptiColor® XP colorants, it ensures batch-to-batch consistency with instant access to the full Sherwin-Williams fan deck.
- Can be tinted for quick color delivery
- Tint with OptiColor XP up to 10 oz. per gallon
- Self-seal capable
- High solids and quick build
- Excellent vertical hang characteristics
- Meets KCMA test requirements for finishes
- Good non-yellowing properties
- Excellent toughness and mar resistance
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent resistance to household chemicals
- Suitable for solid hardwood and soft wood, particle board, medium density fiberboard and veneers.
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Interior Building Products
Technical Data Table
|Technology||Solvent Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||289.42 g/L 2.41 lb/gal - 372.08 g/L 3.1 lb/gal|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.