Terrazzo Flooring Maintenance Recommendations
Sherwin-Williams High Performance Flooring thin-set epoxy terrazzo floor systems are easily maintained due to their tough finish and absence of grout joints or seams. Floors do, however, take the most abuse of any surface in the building and therefore require regular maintenance.
- Dust mop with clean non-oily dust mop that suits the size of the floor area.
- Remove fine dust particles from mop frequently by vacuum hose.
- Remove any wet spillage by damp mopping.
- Damp mop the surface with an all-purpose cleaner according to label instructions.
- Polish with polishing pad brush to remove scuff marks. Dust mop surface after polishing.
- If floor finish is wearing in traffic areas, wet mop with an all-purpose cleaner.
RECONDITIONING THIN-SET EPOXY TERRAZZO
- Remove existing floor finish with a floor finish stripper.
- Apply with cleaning mop or sponge.
- Agitate with brush or scrubbing pad.
- Remove dirt solution with clean mop, wet vacuum or automatic scrubber.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Allow floor to dry.
Skip carousel content
Industry Expertise and Innovation
See how we help customers find customized solutions for their project and application challenges.