Jetflex® Interior Aircraft Finish Reducer
Jetflex® Interior Aircraft Finish
Jetflex® Aircraft Interior Finish is a two-component polyurethane coating formulated for the finishing and refinishing of plastic and metal components within the cabin and cockpit of aircraft. Jetflex meets the performance requirements of Boeing BMS 10-83N, Type II and III.
- Meets the performance requirements to the Boeing Material Specification BMS 10-83N, Type II and III.
- Designed to meet the performance criteria of the FAR/JAR 25.853.
- Excellent film flexibility.
- Fast drying.
- Excellent hardness, mar and abrasion resistance.
- Smooth or textured application with same coating.
- Excellent adhesion to plastic and metal substrates and to the recommended primer.
- Unlimited solids colours available at multiple gloss ranges with intermix system.
- General Aviation