Prospector Color Reference System
The Prospector® Color Reference System is a chromatically-arranged color chip system designed to reduce the amount of time that users spend identifying and selecting colors.
Features & Benefits:
- The system contains over 8,500 sprayed chips arranged into 120 hand-held fan decks and can be used for matching solid and effect/metallic colors.
- Large chip size allows for easy identification to the vehicle.
- Colors in the system represent OEM standard colors and popular variants for the top car manufacturers from around the globe.
- Each chip represents a color that is on the road today.
- The chromatic design allows users to quickly color match vehicles even when the paint code is unknown.