Kem Aqua BP Enamel
One-component waterbased acrylic polyurethane dispersion enamel
Kem Aqua® BP Enamel is a one-component waterbased acrylic polyurethane dispersion enamel. It can be used on pre primed metal, PVC, wood, fiberglass pultrusions and SMC fiberglass door skins.
- Emitted VOC as packaged *
- Good gloss and color retention
- Interior and exterior use
- Can be used on pre-primed metal, plastic, wood, or composite with the appropriate primer, basecoat, or surface preparation.
- Interior Building Products
- Exterior Building Products
Technical Data Table
|Technology||Waterborne Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||95.85 g/L 0.79 lb/gal - 133.24 g/L 1.11 lb/gal|
|Dry Time to Sand/Recoat||50 minutes - 1 hour @ 77 °F (25 °C)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.