Corothane I Mio-Aluminum
A single-component, moisture-curing, aluminum and micaceous iron oxide (MIO) filled urethane primer, intermediate coating or a finish coat.
Designed for use over prepared surfaces in industrial environments, Corothane® I Mio-Aluminum is an excellent intermediate coat that provides superior adhesion of subsequent coats.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Low-temperature application down to 20°F (-7°C)
- Excellent exterior durability
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Recoat up to 30 days
- Outstanding application properties
- Meets requirements of SSPC Paint Spec No. 41
- Bridge and Highway
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<340 g/L (2.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.