Sher-Wood F3 Hi-Bild Precat Lacquer
Advanced formaldehyde-free catalyzed topcoat
Sher-Wood® F3 Hi-Bild™ Precat Lacquer is an advanced formaldehyde free catalyzed topcoat formulation developed for coating wood furniture and other interior wood products.
- Formaldehyde free coating at application, during and following curing
- Self-sealing system
- Good vertical hang characteristics
- Meets KCMA test requirements for finishes when properly applied
- Ready to apply following catalyzation, no reduction required
- UL Greenguard Gold Certified for low chemical emissions
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Interior Building Products
Technical Data Table
|Technology||Solvent Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||484.8 g/L 4.04 lb/gal - 613.63 g/L 5.12 lb/gal|
|Dry Time to Sand/Recoat||30 minutes - 45 minutes @ 77 °F (25 °C)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.