Sher-Wood F3 Kemvar Varnish
Formaldehyde-free conversion varnish
Sher-Wood® F3 Kemvar® Varnish is a formaldehyde free conversion varnish coating designed for coating interior woodworking.
- Formaldehyde free coating at application and on cured parts
- Contains UV Absorber for added wood protection
- Meets KCMA test requirements for finishes as a self-seal system, or when used over F3 Kemvar Sealer, T85F300
- Ready to apply following catalyzation, no reduction required
- UL Greenguard Gold Certified for low chemical emissions
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Interior Building Products
Technical Data Table
|Technology||Solvent Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||597.37 g/L 4.98 lb/gal - 599.13 g/L 5 lb/gal|
|Dry Time to Sand/Recoat||30 minutes - 45 minutes @ 77 °F (25 °C)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.