ATX™ Refinish System Jobber Training
ATX Refinish System Jobber Training introduces jobber personnel to this product line.
The program will be divided between classroom time and shop time. Evaluating the customer's needs, setting expectations, and positioning the products will be discussed.
This course is designed for jobber employees and sales personnel requiring an introductory or refresher class on the newest products and procedures for the ATX Refinish System. It prepares the student to identify potential efficiencies and apply the latest techniques with the goal of improving job performance and shop throughput in the following areas:
- Safety procedures and equipment
- Surface preparation & corrosion protection
- Undercoat systems, options & applications
- Topcoat systems, options & applications
- Chemistry of paint
- Product positioning
- Selling concepts and procedures
- Duration: 2 Days
- Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Lunch will be provided each day.
- All class participants will receive personal safety equipment and product training materials for use and future reference.