Kem Aqua® Plus
Water-reducible pigmented white finish
Kem Aqua Plus is a high-quality water-reducible pigmented white for finishing furniture, cabinets, and a wide variety of wood and novelty items. This high quality topcoat provides excellent appearance and performance over Sher-Wood Kem Aqua Plus Surfacer.
- Meets Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) over Sher-Wood Kem Aqua Plus Surfacer
- VOC as packaged
- Very good resistance to yellowing
- Excellent hardness, block resistance and print resistance
- Excellent mar resistance
- Excellent cold check resistance
- Good flow and leveling
- Better resistance to microfoaming than other latex coatings
- Good flexibility - passes 20 KCMA Cold Check cycles.
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Interior Building Products
|Technology||Waterborne Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||98.54 g/L 0.82 lb/gal - 236.2 g/L 1.97 lb/gal|
|Dry Time to Sand/Recoat||22 minutes - 25 minutes @ 77 °F (25 °C)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.