KemVar® 80 Series Conversion Varnish
Ready-to-tint high-performance coating system.
KemVar® 80 Series Conversion Varnish is a high-performance coating system that offers a durable finish at a thinner film build with excellent slip and feel. This product line contains a water white resin technology, which offers exceptional clarity and resistance to yellowing of the final film. KemVar 80 Series Conversion Varnish is the perfect choice for manufacturers in the kitchen cabinet and furniture product markets looking to achieve an exceptional finish in a range of colors.
- Color Express capable means quick, accurate and repeatable tint process via direct colorant addition to short filled cans
- Optimized dispersions for color consistency through shelf-life
- Wide gloss range available with a 10-20 unit separation between bases, no gloss adjustments not necessary
- Simple, straight forward mixing, consistent from primer to topcoat
- Pre-reduced catalysts
- Easy, versatile application and proven success with all industry equipment - AAA, Conventional, HVLP, and Automated Application (Hangline and Flatline)
- Excellent flow and leveling for a beautiful, smooth finish, with attractive slip and feel
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Interior Building Products
|Technology||Solvent Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||459.47 g/L 3.83 lb/gal - 479.1 g/L 3.99 lb/gal|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.