Sher-Wood® Kem Aqua® Plus Clear
Water-reducible self-seal clear
Sher-Wood® Kem Aqua® Plus Clear is a high quality, water reducible, self-seal clear for finishing furniture, cabinets and a wide variety of wood and novelty items. It contains a UV absorber to significantly reduce natural wood discoloration due to sunlight.
- Contains UV absorber to reduce discoloration of natural wood from exposure to sunlight.
- Excellent film clarity
- Minimizes tannin bleed even as a selfseal system
- VOC as packaged is less than 2.3 lbs/gal, 275 g/L
- Dried film is very light in color which makes it suitable for finishing over natural wood or pastel stain colors
- Meets test requirements of the KCMA self-sealed and over Sher-Wood Kem Aqua Plus Waterborne Sealer, and Sher-Wood Kem Aqua Lacquer Sanding Sealer
- Excellent mar resistance
- Better resistance to microfoaming than other latex clears
- Excellent hardness, block resistance and print resistance
- Good flow and leveling
- Kitchen Cabinetry
- Interior Building Products
|Technology||Waterborne Liquid Coatings|
|Maximum VOC||254.89 g/L 2.12 lb/gal - 266.38 g/L 2.22 lb/gal|
|Dry Time to Sand/Recoat||20 minutes - 25 minutes @ 77 °F (25 °C)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.