The First Lifesaving Step: Hydrocarbon Passive Fire Protection
FIRETEX M90/03 is a highly-reinforced, 100% solids, anti-corrosive epoxy intumescent coating from Sherwin-Williams, effective in mitigating fire risk up to four hours per UL 1709, revision 5. FIRETEX M90/03 requires no to low maintenance for the design life of the asset, making it the lowest lifecycle cost option.
Contact Our Fire Protection Experts
Why FIRETEX M90/03?
Tested, Certified Protection with Easy Application
- Effectively insulates steel structures during hydrocarbon fires for up to four hours
- Often requires only two coats for up to 150 minutes of protection
- Best-in-class application properties, whether applied using plural PFP, single-leg airless RAM feed or by trowel
- Application in shops, modular yards or onsite
- Protection from fire and corrosion through the proven performance of Sherwin-Williams epoxy formulation
Meet FIRETEX M90/03
Industry Expertise and Innovation
Explore customized solutions we deliver for customers to address their project and application challenges.