A two-component, self-leveling slurry.
A component of the FasTop® Topfloor Urethane Slurry System, FasTop® 4050 Slurry Coat can be applied at 3/16" thickness and broadcast to yield a 1/4"-3/8" finished system with a pin rake, screed rake or flat trowel. It is designed to protect concrete, wood and steel substrates from thermal shock, impact, corrosion, chemical attack and abrasion. A decorative quartz broadcast may be specified as FasTop Topfloor-U1 an upgrade to the standard system.
- Can be applied to "green" concrete
- Rapid cure and hardness development
- Water based
- Hot cooking oil and steam resistance
- Low-temperature cure
- Will not lose bond due to thermal shock
- Impact resistance
- Moisture resistance
- No moisture testing required.
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Food and Beverage
|<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.