A two-component, high-solids binder resin for thin-set Resuflor Terrazzo TG System.
As the most widely used thin-set terrazzo, Resuflor™ 3520 features an advanced formulation for the use of highly decorative brass strips and accents without the concern of discoloration. In addition, it possesses high physical strength, as well as wear, chemical and stain resistance.
- Distinctive appearance with unlimited design possibilities
- Rapid cure for faster project turnaround
- Chemical and high traffic wear resistance
- Available with an antimicrobial agent
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Retail and Commercial
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Government and Public Sector
- Education and Culture
- Aerospace and Aviation
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.