Formerly Eco-CRN - Resuflor CRN (Chemical Resistant Novolac) is a high solids novolac-based secondary containment topping/lining that provides outstanding protection to concrete surfaces subjected to many acids and caustic solutions.
A two-component, high-solids, novolac-based secondary containment topping/lining that provides excellent protection to concrete surfaces subjected to many acid and caustic solutions. May be used alone, or with the addition of silica sand or decorative colored quartz aggregate. Optional colors may be achieved using color packs.
- LEED - Credits may be available: Indoor Environmental Quality, 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials, Paint and Coatings
- Environmentally and user friendly
- Provides a highly acid and alkali resistant layer to existing coatings
- Cleans easily; saving detergent, labor and water
- Industrial and Manufacturing
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.