Formerly Eco-Flex - Resuflor Flex is a durable and elastomeric epoxy floor coating that flexible with floor vibration to reduce floor cracks.
Neutral, two-component, high solids epoxy. Applied at 3-5 mils for priming or up to 2 coats of 20 mils as a flexible waterproofing membrane. Also used as a seed coat for broadcast systems. Optional colors may be achieved with the use of color packs.
- LEED - Credits available - Indoor Environmental Quality - 4.2 Low Emitting Materials, Paint and Coatings
- Low VOC - 6 grams per liter
- Gloss sheen that lasts twice as long as standard urethanes; up to four times as long as standard epoxies
- Offers excellent resistance to chemicals 100% aliphatic or UV-stable formula which helps keep floors from yellowing over time
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Education and Culture
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.