Formerly Eco-GPE - A general purpose, low odor, high solids epoxy used as a primer and/or build coat.
Neutral colored, two-component, high solids epoxy that contains recycled materials. Product is not light stable and will yellow/amber over time unless topcoated with UV-resistant finish coat.
- LEED® v4 - Indoor Air Quality credits available
- Meets requirements per CDPH-CA Section 01350 Standard Method for the Testing and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental chambers
- Version 1.2. Seals concrete, protecting against dirt and spills
- Cleans easily, saving detergent, labor and water
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Education and Culture
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.