Formerly Eco-MPE - A low-odor, high solids epoxy that self-levels for easy application.
Clear, two-component, high solids epoxy. Applied at 3 mils for priming or up to 30 mils (1/32 inch) as a build coat. Slurry/mortar options are available (please refer to individual system guides). Colors are optional by adding color packs.
- LEED® v4 - Indoor Air Quality credits available
- Meets requirements per CDPH-CA Section 01350 Standard Method for the Testing and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental chambers
- Version 1.2. Seals concrete, protecting against dirt and spills
- Cleans easily, saving detergent, labor and water
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Education and Culture
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.