Formerly Eco-UVE - Resuflor UVE (Ultraviolet Epoxy) is a high solids epoxy with excellent UV resistance. It can be used as a prime coat, build coat or grout coat and is frequently used in both pigmented and decorative flooring systems. Orange peel option available when mixed with fumed silica.
High solids, two-component epoxy with excellent UV resistance. Typically used to seal quartz and flake applications and is one of the primary components of the metallic system. Resuflor™ UVE may also be used as a standalone coating. Orange-peel option using fumed silica is available (instructions at end of document) for applications requiring a thicker product (e.g., wall systems).
- LEED - Credits available
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- 4.2 Low Emitting Materials, Paint & Coatings
- Low VOC - 6 grams per liter
- Gloss sheen that lasts twice as long as standard urethanes; up to four times as long as standard epoxies
- Offers excellent resistance to chemicals 100% aliphatic or UV-stable formula which helps keep floors from yellowing over time
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Education and Culture
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.