A two-component, tough, durable, high-gloss polyurethane enamel finish.
Used as a stand-alone coating system or an optional topcoat over other Resuflor™ Topcoat high-build flooring systems, Resutile™ 4638 HS Polyurethane Floor Enamel is formulated to meet the tight VOC restrictions imposed by many states. It resists UV degradation, certain aggressive chemicals and possesses superior gloss retention.
- Outstanding resistance to a wide range of chemical, weather and mechanical conditions
- Excellent wear
- High-gloss retention
- UV (ultraviolet) light stable
- Abrasion and impact resistance
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Skydrol resistance
- Food and Beverage
- Power Generation
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Industrial and Manufacturing
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<250 g/L (2.08 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.