A two-component, high-solids, aliphatic polyurethane topcoat.
A light, stable and non-yellowing resin with an antimicrobial additive, Resutile™ 9685W High Performance Wall Coating is used as a topcoat to the Resuwall™ wall systems. It provides a slight stipple, high-gloss finish ideal for clean environments and frequent washdowns.
- UV Stable (interior or exterior)
- Accpetable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- High gloss
- Resistant to Betadine staining
- Washable with steam or hot water
- Good chemical resistance
- Resistant to microbial growth
- May be used in exterior environments
- Food and Beverage
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.