Resutile™ HTS 100
Formerly Eco-HTS 100 - A low odor/low VOC, durable, chemical resistant, aliphatic, satin urethane for high traffic areas.
Clear, high solids, three-component, moisture-cure urethane to be applied over an epoxy primer or used to recoat an existing epoxy or urethane floor.
- LEED - Credits available
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- 4.2 Low Emitting Materials, Paint & Coatings
- Low VOC - 6 grams per liter
- Gloss sheen that lasts twice as long as standard urethanes; up to four times as long as standard epoxies
- Offers excellent resistance to chemicals 100% aliphatic or UV-stable formula which helps keep floors from yellowing over time
- Education and Culture
- Aerospace and Aviation
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.