A two-component, high-solids, vertical-grade elastomeric epoxy.
Used with fiberglass reinforcing to bridge large cracks and joints, General Polymers® 3555V Epo-Flex® HD Vertical Membrane combines the toughness, adhesion and durability of epoxies with the flexibility common to polyurethane elastomers. Flexibility is achieved without the use of plasticizers or other additives which migrate from a material as it ages. Resistance of acids, alkalies and some solvents expands application possibilities.
- Bridges cracks in concrete structures up to 65 mils
- Non-sag applications to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Retains long-term flexibility due to unique chemistry
- Thermal shock resistance
- Remains flexible at low temperatures
- Low-temperature cure to 40°F
- Good chemical resistance
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.