A two-component, recoatable epoxy and binder resin.
Used directly over primed substrates, or as a gloss seal coat over decorative slurry and mortar systems, Resuflor™ 3746 High Performance Epoxy is extremely hard wearing, and chemical-, impact- and abrasion-resistant.
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Durable and easy to clean
- Chemical resistance
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Acceptable for use in Canadian Food Processing facilities, category D2 (confirm acceptance of specific part numbers/recommendations with your Sherwin-Williams sales representative)
- Available with an antimicrobial agent (GP8746 series)
- Tint bases can be tinted using Maxitoner @ 50% tint strength
- Food and Beverage
- Power Generation
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.