Resuflor™ Aqua 3462G
A two-component, breathable, water-based epoxy intermediate coat for the Resuwall Wall Systems.
An intermediate coat for the Resuwall™ Wall Systems, Resuflor Aqua 3462G Reinforced coating combines the toughness expected of a fiber-reinforced epoxy with the ease of application typical of a latex. This environmentally-friendly material provides increased performance against impact and cracking without producing a heavily textured or stipple finish common to reinforced wall systems.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Long pot life but fast dry times
- Easy to apply with a roller or spray
- Reinforcement without texture
- Low odor, low VOC
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Provides a durable, easily cleanable surface
- Improved chemical resistance compared to latex or acrylic paints
- Acceptable for use in Canadian Food Processing facilities, categories D1, D2 (confirm acceptance of specific part numbers/recommendations with your Sherwin-Williams sales representative)
- Water and Wastewater
- Food and Beverage
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.