Resuflor Aqua 3477
A two-component epoxy water emulsion primer/sealer.
Suitable for applications as a primer on damp concrete, Resuflor™ Aqua 3477 Epoxy Water Emulsion Primer/Sealer is an economical sealer for concrete that provides excellent adhesion of polyurethane and epoxy topcoats. It will also outperform water-based acrylic or acrylic/urethane sealers (chemical resistance and wear). Its low viscosity allows Resuflor Aqua 3477 to flow smoothly, making it easy to spread.
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Acceptable for use in Canadian Food Processing facilities, categories D1, D2, D3 (confirm acceptance of specific part numbers with your Sherwin-Williams sales representative)
- Can be applied to green concrete
- Excellent adhesion to concrete or wood
- Long pot life
- Reduces concrete dusting
- Easy to spread
- Suitable for use on damp (not wet) concrete
- Fast cure time
- Food and Beverage
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.