A two-component, high-solids, aliphatic polyurethane topcoat.
A light stable and non-yellowing resin, General Polymers® 4685W Poly-Cote™ High-Performance Wall Coating is used as a topcoat to the General Polymers wall systems. It provides a slight stipple, high-gloss finish ideal for clean environments and frequent washdowns.
- UV stable (interior or exterior)
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- High gloss
- Resistance to Betadine staining
- Washable with steam or hot water
- Good chemical resistance
- Available with an antimicrobial agent
- May be used in exterior environments
- Food and Beverage
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.