Resutile Aqua 4410/4411
A two-component, water-based aliphatic urethane.
Available in gloss and satin that provides a uniform final finish on both floors and walls, AquArmor™ WBU is a low-VOC, breathable aliphatic urethane.
- Gloss, semi-gloss, and flat finishes
- No hot-tire pickup / resists hot-tire staining
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Color matching available at select Sherwin-Williams stores
- Long working time
- Lower VOC than comparable solvent-based products
- Good chemical resistance
- Resists common acids, fuels, grease, salt and Skydrol
- UV stable
- Food and Beverage
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.