High Performance Flooring System Families
Get to know our systems by chemistry and use including epoxy, polyurethane elastomeric, polyurethane cement, polyaspartic and high-performance integrated wall solutions.
Selecting a Flooring System
When faced with the challenge of protecting a concrete floor, evaluating the potential options can be a rather daunting task. Four factors that have a bearing on any flooring choice are performance characteristics, aesthetics, scheduling, and budgeting. Before examining each factor, explore this brief overview of our seamless flooring systems.
Resuflor™ Epoxy Systems
Highly durable, long-lasting seamless systems for industrial and commerical use
- Resuflor Topcoat - Hard-wearing systems with aesthetic appeal designed for aircraft hangars, manufacturing and service environments that require chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Resuflor Topfloor - Multiple self levelling solutions for a range of epoxy flooring needs including high build industrial applications and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Resuflor Topseal - Water-based systems provide efficient solutions while meeting performance criteria. Containing very low VOC content which emit low odours for reduced environmental impact.
- Resuflor Deco - Multiple decorative options featuring vinyl flake or coloured quartz aggregate.
- Resuflor Industry - Options for heavy duty industrial trowelled screed systems for maximum durability and toughness.
- Resuflor Terrazzo - Decorative trowelled mortar ﬂooring system combining high-solids, pigmented epoxy resin with coloured marble, granite chips or other approved aggregates.
SofTop™ Comfort Elastomeric Systems
Ergonomic, flexible and sound absorbing with a modern finish
- SofTop Topcoat - Thick resinous polyurethane floor coating which provides a degree of softness with a decorative colour appearance which is chemical, impact and chip resistant.
- SofTop SL - Flexible self levelling polyurethane resin for a superb smooth finish which soft and tough.
- SofTop Comfort SL - Flexible self levelling polyurethane system with a membrane and top coat that provides noise reduction and softness for footfall. An ergonomic yet impact resistance floor. Ideal for commercial and industrial applications.
FasTop™ Polyurethane Cement Systems
Fast installation, long-lasting performance with rapid-cure
- FasTop TG69 and FasTop RS69 - Trowel applied polyurethane cement, hygienic, chemical and slip resistant floor screed systems ideal for food and beverage facilities, chemical plants and industrial application
- FasTop SL45 and FasTop SL23 - Self levelling polyurethane cement, hygienic and chemical resistant smooth floor systems ideal for food and beverage facilities, chemical plants and industrial applications.
- FasTop SL45 WBU and FasTop SL23 WBU - Self levelling polyurethane cement, hygienic and chemical resistant smooth floor systems with UV stable top seal making this ideal for aircraft hangars and specialist areas as well as food and beverage facilities and industrial applications.
- FasTop DP - Trowel applied polyurethane cement, hygienic, chemical and with consistent textured slip resistant floor screed system ideal for food and beverage facilities, chemical plants and industrial applications.
- FasTop Terrazzo - Trowel applied polyurethane cement, decorative hygienic and chemical resistant floor screed system system ideal for food and beverage facilities, pharmaceutical production and commercial and industrial applications.
- FasTop Topcoat - A roller applied polyurethane cement coating system providing either a smooth or textured anti-slip finish as an economic solution for food and beverage facilities and commercial and industrial applications.
Elladur™ Polyaspartic Fast Curing Systems
Fast curing UV stable coating systems with very low VOC content
- Elladur Topcoat - Coloured solvent-free fast curing high build floor coating system providing a hard polyaspartic finish with UV colour stability and toughness. Options for a smooth finish or a textured anti-slip finish.
- Elladur Deco Flake - Multiple decorative options featuring vinyl flake providing a hard polyaspartic finish with UV colour stability and toughness. Typically installed as a smooth finish but a slight textured can be incorporated if required.
- Elladur Deco Quartz - Multiple decorative options featuring coloured quartz aggregate providing a hard polyaspartic finish typically with a slightly textured finish featuring UV colour stability and toughness.
AquArmor Wall Systems
Smooth and continuous films ensure cleanable surfaces
- AquArmor UV Wall - Water-based wall and ceiling surfacing system utilising an epoxy base coat and a water-based polyurethane finish coat for colour stability and chemical resistance.
Industry Expertise and Innovation
See how we help customers find customised solutions for their project and application challenges.