Jetflex Interior Aircraft Finish Reducer
Jetflex Interior Aircraft Finish
Jetflex® Aircraft Interior Finish is a two-component polyurethane coating formulated for the finishing and refinishing of plastic and metal components within the cabin and cockpit of aircraft. Jetflex meets the performance requirements of Boeing BMS 10-83N, Type II and III.
- Meets the performance requirements to the Boeing Material Specification BMS 10-83N, Type II and III.
- Designed to meet the performance criteria of the FAR/JAR 25.853.
- Excellent film flexibility.
- Fast drying.
- Excellent hardness, mar and abrasion resistance.
- Smooth or textured application with same coating.
- Excellent adhesion to plastic and metal substrates and to the recommended primer.
- Unlimited solids colors available at multiple gloss ranges with intermix system.
- General Aviation
Technical Data Table
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.