JetFlex Elite Mixing Clear
A two-component polyurethane coating designed to create a softer, richer atmosphere in the aircraft cabin.
JetFlex® Elite Aircraft Interior Finish is a two-component polyurethane coating designed to create a softer, richer atmosphere in the aircraft cabin. JetFlex Elite creates a subtle glow with highlights and colored shadows that is more responsive to LED lighting for both the private and commercial aircraft interiors. JetFlex Elite is designed to meet the performance requirements of Boeing BMS 10-83N, Type II and is based off of OEM qualified technology. It also meets the FAR / JAR 25.853 regulations for burn, smoke and heat release.
- Meets the performance requirements to the Boeing Material Specification BMS 10-83N, Type II and III.
- Designed to meet the performance criteria of the FAR/JAR 25.853.
- Excellent film flexibility.
- Fast drying.
- Excellent hardness, mar and abrasion resistance.
- Smooth or textured application with same coating.
- Excellent adhesion to plastic and metal substrates and to the recommended primer.
- Unlimited solids colors available at multiple gloss ranges with intermix system
Technical Data Table
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.