Jetflex WR Interior Aircraft Finish
A low VOC, single component, water reducible polyurethane dispersion intended for the aircraft interior market.
Jetflex® WR Aircraft Interior Finish is a low VOC, single component, water reducible polyurethane dispersion intended for the aircraft interior market. It provides a smooth or texture-coating system on structural foam, injection molded plastic, or treated steel. Jetflex WR provides performance properties similar to two component solvent-based polyurethanes.
- Designed to meet the performance criteria of the FAR/JAR 25.853.
- One Package - no catalyst
- Water based - No flash point and low odor.
- VOC of less than 2.3 lb/gal (275 g/L) at application.
- Uses DI water for reducing and cleaning.
- Excellent solvent, hardness and chemical resistance.
- Excellent hardness.
- Air-dry or force dry.
- Unlimited solid colors available at multiple gloss ranges with intermix system.
Technical Data Table
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.
Still can't find a datasheet you are searching for? Try our full datasheet search or check out our paintdocs service.