Product and Application Training
Join us for a comprehensive training program with both classroom instruction and hands-on interaction to learn the latest in aerospace coatings technologies and techniques.
- February 18-19, 2020
- April 21-22, 2020
- June 23-24, 2020
- September 15-16, 2020 (NEW! Advanced Painter Session)
- November 10-11, 2020
Standard Course Offering:
- Application Equipment & Settings
- Health & Safety
- Surface Preparation
- Primer & Surfacer Systems
- Exterior Topcoats - single stage and basecoat-clearcoat
- Interior Topcoats
- Networking with other paint professionals
NEW! Advanced Painter Session
This class (September 15-16 only) will focus on best practices, up to date equipment, new products and SMART repairs. This class is for professional painters who are looking for an overview on new products and a focus on techniques to make their paint life easier.
$349 per person and includes:
- Classroom and hands-on training with skilled professionals
- Training book and related materials
- Lunch each day
- PPE (Safety Equipment)
- Training Certificate
Gain a comprehensive understanding of Sherwin-Williams Aerospace products and systems.