Fluropon Metal Trends Color Collection
Experience the classic aesthetic of natural metals with the lasting performance of Fluropon 70% PVDF coatings.
This color collection delivers the classic appearance of natural and anodized metals with the enduring durability and consistency of 70% PVDF.
Discover Fluropon Metal Trends
The Fluropon Metal Trends Color Collection from Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings offers the classic aesthetic of natural metals with the long-lasting performance provided by Fluropon 70% PVDF metal coatings. This collection includes a wide range of finishes that mimic for apperance of natural and anodized metals while providing greater color consistency, corrosion protection and less maintenance. Sherwin-Williams can customize the level of sparkle, gloss and texture to emulate the radiance of natural materials.
Fluropon 70% PVDF coatings deliver a number of benefits versus natural and anodized metals including:
- Long-lasting protection against corrosion, rust, and degradation
- Outstanding batch-to-batch color consistency ensures every extrusion or panel is a uniform color
- Opacity to hide defects and blemishes in the metal
- Less expensive alternative to some metals such as copper, gold and brass
- Require less maintenance than a natural finish
- Coatings provide field-repair options while anodized finishes do not
Complete Portfolio of Fluropon 70% PVDF Coatings
The time-tested reliability of Fluropon 70% PVDF coating systems paired with Sherwin-Williams innovation means the only limit is what you can dream up. You bring the vision and we'll create the reality. Fluropon is factory-applied to metal building products such as:
- Metal Wall Panel Systems
- Metal Roofing
- Curtain Wall
- Aluminum Window and Door Frames
- Post-Painted Plate Panels/Extruded Aluminum Panels
Order a sample from the Fluropon Metal Trends Color Collection