Fluropon Metal Trends Color Collection
Experience the classic aesthetic of natural metals with the lasting performance of Fluropon 70% PVDF coatings.
This color collection delivers the classic appearance of natural and anodized metals with the enduring durability and consistency of 70% PVDF.
The Fluropon Metal Trends Color Collection from Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings offers the classic aesthetic of natural metals with the long-lasting performance provided by Fluropon 70% PVDF metal coatings. This collection includes a wide range of finishes that mimic for apperance of natural and anodized metals while providing greater color consistency, corrosion protection and less maintenance. Sherwin-Williams can customize the level of sparkle, gloss and texture to emulate the radiance of natural materials.
Fluropon 70% PVDF coatings deliver a number of benefits versus natural and anodized metals including:
- Long-lasting protection against corrosion, rust, and degradation
- Outstanding batch-to-batch color consistency ensures every extrusion or panel is a uniform color
- Opacity to hide defects and blemishes in the metal
- Less expensive alternative to some metals such as copper, gold and brass
- Require less maintenance than a natural finish
- Coatings provide field-repair options while anodized finishes do not
- Curtain Wall
- Metal Wall Panel Systems
- Metal Roofing
- Soffits and Fascia
- Aluminum Window and Door Frames
- Other Aluminum Extrusions
Order a sample from the Fluropon Metal Trends Color Collection