Heat-Flex® 7000 Thermal Insulative Coating System
The new thermal insulative coating system that offers personnel protection, solar heat reflectivity and insulating capabilities for an array of industrial applications
Heat-Flex 7000 is a one component thermal insulative coating system that offers personal protection, solar heat reflectivity and resultant insulation capabilities for an array of industrial applications. This single-component, spray-applied coating system meets Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards for protecting personnel from skin-contact burns on assets operating at temperatures up to 350°F (177°C) in one coat applied at 50 mils.
A single coat can eliminate the costs of installing, inspecting and repairing conventional insulation and cladding systems for personnel skin-contact protection, thereby also eliminating the common threat of corrosion under insulation (CUI). In addition, the coating reduces heat loss enabling process stability.
Contact Us for More Information
What are the benefits of Heat-Flex 7000?
Personnel Protection, Solar Heat Reflectivity and Insulating Capabilities
- Reduces injury risk and increases site safety
- Personnel protection against high heat, burns and injuries – up to 350°F (177°C) achieved with a single coat application of 50 mils (1250 microns)
- Compliance with OSHA for thermal insulation installed on metallic equipment operating at 140°F (60°C) or higher
Solar Heat Reflectivity
- Energy saving for process equipment and tanks
- Minimizes radiant solar heat gain of tanks, containers and personnel enclosures
- Reduces lost fuel in tanks with protection against solar heat gain
- Reduces expenses associated with vapor recovery units
- Diminishes solar heat gain on assets that need to stay cooler
- Thermal insulation for hot or cold process energy conservation
- Insulation of process vessels exposed to sunlight to manage overheating
- Potential to manage and maintain process fluid temperature below a certain temperature
- Provides insulation of substrates operating at a wide range of temperatures
- Reduces thermal losses on assets that need to stay warm
Heat-Flex 7000 Application Video
Industry Expertise and Innovation
Explore customized solutions we deliver for customers to address their project and application challenges.