Hi-Solids Polyurethane 250
A two-component, aliphatic, acrylic polyurethane finish.
A gloss- and color-retentive, heavy-duty maintenance coating for use in high-visibility areas, Hi-Solids Polyurethane 250 is designed for high-performance protection with outstanding exterior gloss and color retention.
- Good/excellent resistance to corrosion and weathering
- Outstanding color and gloss retention
- Chemical resistance
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Formerly named Hi-Solids Polyurethane CA
- Resists film attack by mildew (MR White Tint Base only, B65WWJ305)
- 250 g/L (2.08 lb/gal) VOC
- Applications down to 20°F (-7°C)
- Bridge and Highway
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Steel Fabrication
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<250 g/L (2.08 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.