Macropoxy® 646 Fast Cure
A two-component, high-solids, fast-drying polyamide epoxy mastic.
Designed to protect steel and concrete in industrial exposures, Macropoxy® 646 Fast Cure Epoxy is ideal for maintenance painting and fabrication shop applications. The high-solids content ensures adequate protection of sharp edges, corners and welds. This product can be applied directly to marginally prepared steel surfaces.
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Acceptable for use in Canadian Food Processing facilities, categories D1, D2, D3 (confirm acceptance of specific part numbers/recommendations with your Sherwin-Williams sales representative)
- Conforms to AWWA D102 OCS #5
- Conforms to MPI # 108
- This product meets specific design requirements for non-safety related nuclear plant applications in Level II, III and Balance of Plant, and DOE nuclear facilities. Nuclear qualifications are NRC license specific to the facility.
- Meets Class A requirements for slip coefficient, 0.36
- 6 mils / 150 microns dft (Mill White only)
- Power Generation
- Steel Fabrication
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<250 g/L (2.08 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.
Still can't find a datasheet you are searching for? Try our full datasheet search or check out our paintdocs service.