Jet Glo Express 840 Series Factory Packed Colors
High solids polyester urethane topcoat
Jet Glo Express™ is a high-performance, four-component polyester urethane, designed for exterior use on high performance general aviation and commercial aircraft. This coating is qualified to SAE International's AMS 3095 and MILPRF-85285E, Type I, Class H.
- Qualified to SAE AMS 3095.
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-85285E, Type I, Class H. (See Jet Glo Express 1:1 series Product Data Sheet for details.)
- Fast dry times. (Improves shop processing flow)
- Same proven performance as Jet Glo, but in a high solids system.
- Good buffing characteristics.
- Chemical resistant, including Skydrol and other hydraulic fluids.
- Superior stain resistance.
- Exhibits outstanding gloss, and gloss retention upon weathering.
- Excellent flow and leveling.
- Excellent Distinctness of Image (DOI).
- General Aviation
Technical Data Table
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.