Aerosol and Specialty Can Coatings
Coatings for the interior and exterior of specialty cans, from food to household and personal items. Interior and exterior coatings for specialty cans, trays, tins and oil cans for food, household and personal items.
Sherwin-Williams provides coating solutions for aerosol cans for a wide range of products from food products (whipped cream, cooking spray, etc.) and home care (air fresheners, furniture polish, etc.) to personal care (shaving cream, hairspray, deodorants, hair mousse, etc.) and pesticide products (roach and ant killer, mosquito repellent, etc.). Our coatings for aerosol and specialty cans allow for a high level of decoration.
- Three-piece aerosol can construction
- Straight wall and shaped bodies
- Valve cups
- Side Seam Stripes
- Specialty cans
- Two-piece and three-piece general line cans
- Oil cans
- Snuff cans
- Water-based, high solids, UV, laminate and conventional coatings
- Interior coatings
- Size Coat – exterior
- Base Coat – exterior
- Varnish – exterior
- Micoflex® - interior
- Side Seam Stripe – liquid
- Side Seam Stripe – powder (Vecodur™, SuperFlow)
- Special effect varnishes and base coats (soft touch, matte, semi-matte, pearlescent)
- valPure® non-BPA* technologies
- Wide range of filled products
- Accepts high level of decorations
- Exterior coatings systems
- Interior coatings systems
- Custom finishes (tactile options, matte finishes & pearlescent colors)
- DME resistant systems
- Coil or sheet application
- Wide variety of technologies
- Powder and liquid Side Seam Stripe applications
Sherwin-Williams offers a comprehensive range of products for monobloc aerosol and specialty can coatings.
*Non-BPA - This designation indicates that the coating technology is based on polymeric components that are not derived from Bisphenol A.