A three-component, epoxy modified cementitious resurfacer containing Portland Cement, hydrophobic thixotropes, fiber reinforcement, graded silica sand and other abrasion resistant aggregates.
Used for resurfacing, patching and filling voids (bugholes) in concrete and masonry structures, Dura-Plate 2300 provides a hard, durable surface with excellent adhesion that minimizes outgassing problems typically associated with coating concrete.
- 3-component kit package in a single 5-gallon pail provides ease of ordering for customer and less hassle for applicator
- Greater working time and the ability to re-agitate to reduce viscosity
- Releases easily from the trowel to reduce worker fatigue
- Reduces the potential for pinholing/out-gassing in subsequent coats
- Open/unlimited recoat window to accommodate project demands saves time and money
- Allows the applicator to fill large voids in a single application
- Greater flexibility in application temperatures allow for a longer season for application
- The product can be hand troweled, and with the addition of potable water, it can be spray applied
- Power Generation
- Food and Beverage
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.