A two-component, modified epoxy phenalkamine.
Formulated specifically for immersion and atmospheric service in marine and industrial environments, Dura-Plate® 235 Multi-Purpose Epoxy provides exceptional performance in corrosive environments and can be applied at temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C).
- Self priming
- Low-temperature application down to 0°F (-18°C)
- Surface tolerant - damp surfaces
- Provides salt water and fresh water immersion resistance
- Approved as a primer per MIL-PRF-23236, Type V, Class 7, Grade C
- Outstanding application properties
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<250 g/L (2.08 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.