A two-component, intumescent epoxy coating.
Designed to provide fire protection to commercial structural steel members, Firetex FX9502 is durable, corrosion-resistant, has a semi-gloss finish, and is suitable for both interior and exterior architectural exposed steel members. It may be finish coated to obtain desired color and gloss feature designs.
- Three hours fire protection on a wide range of beams and columns
- An exterior, durable intumescent - topcoat not required
- Outstanding impact and abrasion resistance - minimal damage and repairs
- High film build per coat properties
- Mesh free
- Superior application properties, suitable for on-site/off-site application
- Chemical resistant
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.
Still can't find a datasheet you are searching for? Try our full datasheet search or check out our paintdocs service.