Heat-Flex Hi-Temp 500
A single-component, acrylic silicone resin.
Heat-Flex® Hi-Temp 500 is formulated with an acrylic silicone resin and can be applied direct to stainless steel or over carbon steel with or without primer. It is recommended for continuous operating service temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
- Does not require heat curing
- Single component
- Recommended for continuous service up to 500°F (260°C)
- User-friendly - can be brushed or rolled
- Excellent spray application properties
- Air dries at ambient
- Can be applied direct to stainless steel
- Oil and Gas
- High Temperature
Technical Data Table
|Chemistry||Silicone, High Temperature|
|VOC||<420 g/L (3.50 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.