A two-component, rust-inhibitive, ultra high-solids penetrating epoxy primer/sealer.
Designed for use over marginally prepared steel, concrete and aged coatings, Macropoxy® 5000 has excellent wetting properties, and penetrates concrete and tight rusted steel to provide a firm anchor for subsequent topcoats. In addition, Macropoxy 5000 can be used to overcoat aged coatings and act as a barrier coat for a variety of topcoats without the need for an intermediate coat.
- A penetrating primer/sealer for tight rusted surfaces and aged coatings
- A penetrating primer/sealer for concrete and masonry surfaces
- Excellent wetting properties
- VOC less than 50 g/L
- Barrier coat for a broad range of topcoats
- Designed for industrial and marine environments
- Dry heat resistance up to 200°F (93°C)
- Oil and Gas
- Bridge and Highway
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.