Poly-Cote 115 / 115FR
A two-component, 100% solids, elastomeric, aromatic polyurethane.
Formulated without solvents, Poly-Cote™ 115 is a flexible polyurethane coating formulated to provide optimal build properties, good recoatability properties and aesthetic properties. The required coating thickness can be applied in one coat even on seams, welds and rivets.
- Low permeability: Improves life cycle performance and corrosion resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Resistant to a broad spectrum of acidic and caustic chemicals
- Abrasion and impact resistance: Reduces the need for field touchup caused by damage from handling, transporting, and installation; increases life cycle due to reduced abrasion and impact from foreign materials.
- Excellent adhesion - exceeds 1,500 psi on properly prepared steel
- Good Flexibility - Prevents fractures in the film caused by flexing during transportation and installation
- High film build properties - achieve specified DFT's in a single coat even on sharp edges and angles
- Easily Maintained - Repairs can be completed quickly with the use of the Poly-Cote 115FR Field Repair Kit
- Extended recoatability - accommodates tie-ins, repairs, and low film build areas with a 24-hour recoat window.
- Power Generation
- Water and Wastewater
Technical Data Table
|VOC||<100 g/L (0.83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.