A single-component, interior/exterior, general-purpose aluminum paint.
A superior-quality one-package coating, Silver-Brite® Aluminum Paint is formulated with 325-mesh leafing aluminum pigment, petroleum resin and select oils to produce a chrome-like, uniform appearance.
- Dry heat resistance to 400°F (204°C)
- Resists discoloration compared to alkyds
- Protection against weathering and moisture
- Exterior/interior all-purpose enamel
- Brush, roll or spray application
- Bridge and Highway
Technical Data Table
|VOC||>420 g/L (3.50 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.