A two-component, ultra high-solids, amine-cured epoxy.
Engineered specifically to deliver long-term corrosion resistance, PipeClad® 5000 offers temperature resistance up to 203°F (95°C) to below-grade oil, LNG and NGL pipelines, underground utilities, valves and other equipment. It is formulated to provide outstanding resistance to impact, abrasion, chemical immersion, and from cathodic disbondment when used in combination with cathodic protection systems.
- Excellent cathodic disbondment resistance in ambient and elevated temperature service
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Fast dry to backfill/return to service
- Excellent adhesion over prepared steel and FBE (fusion bonded epoxy) coated pipe
- Excellent application properties by brush, roller, broad knife or plural-component spray
- High-build application: up to 60 mils WFT in one coat
- Conveniently packaged in
- 1 liter burst pouches, cartridges, 4-gallon kits and drum units for low waste applications on any size project
- Oil and Gas
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.