Sher-Glass® FF Low VOC
A two-component, glass flake-reinforced amine epoxy coating.
Formulated for immersion service or where steel or concrete protection is desired, Sher-Glass® FF Low VOC can be applied in a wide range of harsh industrial environments.
- The use of pre-wetted glass flake allows for consistent mixing and application
- Reinforced film enhances performance and edge protection
- Excellent immersion service performance
- Corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Direct-to-metal application for tanks and structural steel
- Up to 20.0 mils (500 microns) dry in a single coat
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
|<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.