A two-component, edge-retentive, ultra high-solids epoxy amine coating.
Engineered for immersion service in potable water pipes and storage tanks, Sherplate™ PW Epoxy provides superior protection thanks to its rapid-return-to-service, high-build and edge-retentive properties.
- One or two-coat protection
- Fast return to service
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Dry to walk on within four hours
- Designed for plural-component application equipment
- Greater than 70% edge build retention
- NSF approved to standard 61 for potable water (tanks of 100 gallons or greater and pipes of 6" diameter or greater)
- Water and Wastewater
|VOC||<100 g/L (0,83 Lb/Gal)|
Product data is a representative set of attributes and characteristics for this system or product line. Data for individual products may vary and is subject to change. Please reference the individual product datasheet for exact specifications on the Datasheets tab above or through Search.